Brynn Harper Davis
After many, many discussions we finally have a name. I never knew it would be so hard. I don't know what she will be called because I call her "Baby Harper" and Aaron calls her "Baby Brynn." I guess we will have to wait and see. I love them both. We go for our 3D/4D ultrasound Nov. 3. I can't wait, we will be able to see her little face so well. Hopefully, if she cooperates. :) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will be having some special visitors and I can't wait! Aaron is going hunting all weekend. I will post pictures soon! :)
3 years ago

9 comments:
I love the name...but my vote is for calling her Harper....sounds like some 40's movie star! Love you and can't wait to see you!
How funny - my "probably going to not have" future baby name was Harper Tate (boy or girl) because of Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird. (That's why I named my dog Scout!)
I think Brynn is very pretty too. It isn't common at all.
To decide, it always helps to say the first and last name together like you are calling roll at school or something:
Brynn Davis? Is Brynn Davis here today?
Harper Davis? Is Harper Davis here today? :)
I like Harper, too.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!
We are gonna have FFFFUUUNNNNN!
I like both of your names but my favorite is Harper. What cute names!!!
LOVE IT! :)
Thanks everyone!! :)
i love the name! brynn and penn. . . .see how cute that sounds? ha.
i've never heard of brynn, so i have to say that's my favorite. hee.
love the decor you picked too.
What a perfectly beautiful name! I think I vote for calling her "Brynn".
Post a Comment