I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. ;)
hi everybody. chris, thank you for posting this -all we can ask for is prayers. hope to see you soon. i love you!
Aww, Staci you are welcome. More prayers will help. I love you too and will see you this weekend...? I will be there. :)
I am praying for both of you. God will get you through this.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. ;)
hi everybody. chris, thank you for posting this -all we can ask for is prayers. hope to see you soon. i love you!
Aww, Staci you are welcome. More prayers will help. I love you too and will see you this weekend...? I will be there. :)
I am praying for both of you. God will get you through this.
Post a Comment