Can I say neither? Fortunately my husband lets me having a cleaning person come every two weeks so I just try to keep the place straightened up the other days. I've never like cleaning. I always so that after the cleaning people come I'm going to keep up w/ it...but...I don't. I'm not a very good houswife I guess. Carol Brady would be sooo disappointed.
I do both. I super clean on Sat. (toilets, bathtub,floors, etc.) Jason does the daily stuff (dishes, straightening up after tornado kids, and making beds) I wash clothes all week long. So for me cleaning never stops, I just designate Sat. for heavy-duty. Plus, I love the smell of clean, sanitized houses w/a hint of a candle burning--sweet reward for hard work. (Okay I think I like to clean a little too much.-DIANN JR.) My mom use to wake me up on Saturday mornings with the vaccum in my ear! I never thought I would be the same way.
I wish I could say all during the week, but I only do straightening during the week. Weekends (every other, mainly) are reserved for the major stuff. UG. I hate it all around!
yeah, i'm with ginger. i straighten during the week and dust and vacuum and do all the heavy stuff on the weekend. i do laundry during the week, though. i hate saving that for the weekends.
I do laundry, straighten and dishes through out the week. I do heavy stuff one day out of the weekend. Aaron seems to think waiting until the weekend to do everything is a good idea. That is what he used to do when he lived alone. Great for him, but I can't do that. He is good about helping me, but I have never understood his theory. I guess if someone comes by to visit, I like my house to look neat. I hate stuff laying around!!!!!! I was just curious how everyone else did it. :)
9 comments:
Can I say neither? Fortunately my husband lets me having a cleaning person come every two weeks so I just try to keep the place straightened up the other days. I've never like cleaning. I always so that after the cleaning people come I'm going to keep up w/ it...but...I don't. I'm not a very good houswife I guess. Carol Brady would be sooo disappointed.
i do clean during the week and i STILL find plenty of cleaning to do on the weekends!
it seems like it never ends!!
fortunately, my husband is helpful with lots of chores, so he doesn't ever let me get too overwhelmed.
I do both. I super clean on Sat. (toilets, bathtub,floors, etc.) Jason does the daily stuff (dishes, straightening up after tornado kids, and making beds) I wash clothes all week long. So for me cleaning never stops, I just designate Sat. for heavy-duty. Plus, I love the smell of clean, sanitized houses w/a hint of a candle burning--sweet reward for hard work. (Okay I think I like to clean a little too much.-DIANN JR.) My mom use to wake me up on Saturday mornings with the vaccum in my ear! I never thought I would be the same way.
Cleaning....hmmmm....cleaning.
What's that?
LMAO
I wish I could say all during the week, but I only do straightening during the week. Weekends (every other, mainly) are reserved for the major stuff. UG. I hate it all around!
yeah, i'm with ginger. i straighten during the week and dust and vacuum and do all the heavy stuff on the weekend. i do laundry during the week, though. i hate saving that for the weekends.
straighten and clean during the week, so you will have the weekends to do things you enjoy.
I do laundry, straighten and dishes through out the week. I do heavy stuff one day out of the weekend.
Aaron seems to think waiting until the weekend to do everything is a good idea. That is what he used to do when he lived alone. Great for him, but I can't do that. He is good about helping me, but I have never understood his theory. I guess if someone comes by to visit, I like my house to look neat. I hate stuff laying around!!!!!!
I was just curious how everyone else did it. :)
Thanks for all of your comments! I would love to have a cleaning lady and will one day!!!!! :)
Post a Comment