Aww Lindsay, that is sweet. Thank you. She is going to be a mess, I do know that.:) She wouldn't cooperate for the ultrasound...we tried for an hour. The pictures are usually better than these, but she was a stinker. :)
Chris!! she is precious!! She has your cute little nose--I can't believe how much this baby looks like you--she is going to be sooo gorgeous. Can I get some sugar from those sweet cheeks too???
My sweet little girl! I can't believe this! She is already talking up a storm! I see her, I really see her. OH, hurry Brynn, Aunt Jeanne needs a baby that will lay still and let me sing to them. HURRY, HURRY! She is so precious. Hurry and come home chris!
10 comments:
amazing!!!!! no one needs a sonogram to know your baby is going to be precious, but these are so precious!!!
Aww Lindsay, that is sweet. Thank you. She is going to be a mess, I do know that.:) She wouldn't cooperate for the ultrasound...we tried for an hour. The pictures are usually better than these, but she was a stinker. :)
Chris, she looks like you! How cute, I can't wait to see her in person. I'm so happy for you, hope you are feeling good still, Love, Ms Deb
Wow, that is amazing!!! Can you believe what they can do now??? She is adorable!! I know you are ready to see her!!!
This is too awesome! Can't wait to see the real picture of her, I bet you can't either.
Chris!! she is precious!! She has your cute little nose--I can't believe how much this baby looks like you--she is going to be sooo gorgeous. Can I get some sugar from those sweet cheeks too???
Thanks y'all! You can sure have some sugar Ms. Gaye! I can't wait. :)
My sweet little girl! I can't believe this! She is already talking up a storm! I see her, I really see her. OH, hurry Brynn, Aunt Jeanne needs a baby that will lay still and let me sing to them. HURRY, HURRY! She is so precious. Hurry and come home chris!
Oh wow, that is so awesome. You can make out all her little features! And she really is smiling. How cute!!
Amazing how perfectly you can see her little lips & nose!
Post a Comment