Thank you ladies!! It must have just been the lighting b/c I am not tan! :) I am not going to hold my breath about the stretch marks Jeanne. I still have a long way to go. I have been putting the good stuff on though. :)
WOW! Somebody is growing. You are so tan. How have you kept that tan? I am jealous. The ultrasound pics are cute. Did y'all do the 3D imaging one yet? Or did you decide not too? I bet she will come out with a lot of hair.
10 comments:
You are soooooo cute!!! Hope you enjoy yourself at the Mary Kay party!!!
SO ADORABLE! You are too cute!
I hate to say the same thing as everyone else, but you really are sooo cute!!
so you look cute AND you're tan??
no fair!
:)
I told you that you wouldn't get any stretch marks, some of us are just lucky :)
awww!! look at that belly!!!
hi baby davis!!
Very cute belly and as Anisa said very tan! How was the Mary Kay party?
***in a very high-pitched voice***
HEY LITTLE BABY GIRL! THIS IS AUNT POLLY...HEEHEEHEE.
Cannot wait to see the video of baby girl...the pics are amazing!
Thank you ladies!! It must have just been the lighting b/c I am not tan! :) I am not going to hold my breath about the stretch marks Jeanne. I still have a long way to go. I have been putting the good stuff on though. :)
WOW! Somebody is growing. You are so tan. How have you kept that tan? I am jealous. The ultrasound pics are cute. Did y'all do the 3D imaging one yet? Or did you decide not too? I bet she will come out with a lot of hair.
Post a Comment