I have been having a blast with my mom. I wish she could stay forever. We ate pizza one night, went to my favorite restaurant another, grilled the next night and ate leftovers the next.
We had another Dr. visit today, we got a long video of the baby. It is just amazing how much she has grown since last time. I am so excited and ready to see her.
We went to the fair tonight, I have been waiting on the fair! I ate some kettle corn, a corn dog and an ear of roasted corn. And two bottles of water, it was so hot! The roasted corn is what I get every year, it is so good!!! A local group has it, it isn't like carni food. It is like heaven!!!!!! Yumm!!!!!!!! I might have to go back later this week and get another ear. (we will see how tonight goes first!!) Have a good week everyone.
3 years ago

7 comments:
Hi Chris! Congratulations on your pregnancy. You must be so excited. I haven't been on this site for a long time and the last person who left a comment on my blog was you! Thanks for the encouragement to write more. I think I will real soon. I like your site, you have great taste. I'll keep checking to see how your baby girl is doing.
Love the pictures! It is so neat to see them in there! Now we need to see another pic of you - you know you are adorable.
Enjoy the time w/ your mom. I wish I had that kind of relationship w/ my mom. I agree w/ Ginger...we need to see a belly shot of Mommy! I loved being pregnant and watching my belly get so big!
I am so glad everything is going so well. Know that you are blessed with a good pregnancy. I know you mom is not wanting to leave yall. Have a good week.
You have to get your tag board back so I can leave you little notes!! You have got to go over to dubious achievements and see the cookies that she made. OH MY GOSH! I am so ready to have you a shower so msybe she can make us some!
I miss my tagboard too but there were too many pop-ups. It was driving me crazy! Comment where ever you want girl. Steph is so talented isn't she.
Absolutely amazing.
There's my great niece...just wonderful!
Post a Comment