Well, I guess Sept. 22 is my one year! Oh well!!
Congrats!! I love your blog! Here's to 20 more!! hehe
WOW! Doesn't seem like it's already been a year!!
Chris, this has nothing to do with the blog anniversary, but I need a week to week (or day to day if you suddenly stretch more)updated photo of baby girl davis! Okay.You almost made me cry this weekend!
Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, I guess Sept. 22 is my one year! Oh well!!
Congrats!! I love your blog! Here's to 20 more!! hehe
WOW! Doesn't seem like it's already been a year!!
Chris, this has nothing to do with the blog anniversary, but I need a week to week (or day to day if you suddenly stretch more)updated photo of baby girl davis! Okay.
You almost made me cry this weekend!
Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment