September 8, 2005


This was her "Cheerleader" performance night. She is so beautiful.  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mini owners bid adieu to beloved device
For some, it just simply time to move on. Other bloggers, however, are sorrowfully mourning the loss of the iPod Mini in response to Apple CEO Steve Jobs' introduction Wednesday of the Mini's replacement --the ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a earn residual income site. It pretty much covers earn residual income related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

ginger said...

My God - look at the spam!

She was SO cute out there. She's such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Today is my baby's birthday! I am so glad you took those pictures. My camera had no film and no where in Hamburg past 5 o'clock sells advantix film. My baby has made the past 5 years of my live so wonderful. I love her!!!

Jennifer said...

awe, Lainee looks so cute. Happy Birthday, Lainee.

fairygirl701 said...

Just precious! Happy birthday pretty girl!!

Lindsay said...

stupid spam!!

she is SO precious!!!