Thanks, but it's not that special...I need FINE pointed markers, but didn't have any :( It turned out too dark on the bottom because I was trying to cover the blue in the mushroom.
I could do some really racey stuff with the right tools. It would be fun to do because folks could 'try out' a tatoo before actually getting one!
Listen here Ms. Reality Chick, it is that special! :) You and Jennifer both are always saying, "It doesn't look that good," or "I'm not finished with it." Give me a break, all I can draw is a snowman,a house and a stick person. Yes it is great and so are you. :)
Chris, are you going to get that covered and tattooed permantely? I like it alot! My compliments to the artist. I am in the market for two (my first time) very soon. My husband and I have been talking about getting tats for about 16 years now and we are just now getting the courage! We finally know what and where we want them, just try and save some $. Any advice? From anyone out there?
I would like to cover it, just don't want something so big. I wouldn't want one on my upper back or arms. I like mine, just wish it was something else.
7 comments:
go Polly! :) I hate my old tattoo on my ankle. Ug.
LOOKS GREAT! love the butterfly design. and the little cheerleader girl is THE CUTEST! :)
Thanks, but it's not that special...I need FINE pointed markers, but didn't have any :(
It turned out too dark on the bottom because I was trying to cover the blue in the mushroom.
I could do some really racey stuff with the right tools. It would be fun to do because folks could 'try out' a tatoo before actually getting one!
Listen here Ms. Reality Chick, it is that special! :) You and Jennifer both are always saying, "It doesn't look that good," or "I'm not finished with it." Give me a break, all I can draw is a snowman,a house and a stick person. Yes it is great and so are you. :)
Chris, are you going to get that covered and tattooed permantely? I like it alot! My compliments to the artist. I am in the market for two (my first time) very soon. My husband and I have been talking about getting tats for about 16 years now and we are just now getting the courage! We finally know what and where we want them, just try and save some $. Any advice? From anyone out there?
I would like to cover it, just don't want something so big. I wouldn't want one on my upper back or arms. I like mine, just wish it was something else.
Oh WOW!! Good job pb, looks awesome!
Post a Comment