Great blog. Love the pics.
You look great!! You two are a very cute couple! Love the shirt!
Yall are matching!! I am so ready to have couple dinner nights again. You both look too cute.
Y'all look darling. When are you due in February?
I am due Jan. 22 Thanks y'all! :)
1. you have the best smile in every photo.2. you commented on my wifes blog and not mine..so you better return the favor! :)3. thanks for sharing the pics. i bet you cant wait!
Josh, the smile thing has got to be a joke!!! That smile is horrible! I will head on over to your blog now. Thanks for the comments! :)
Great new pictures! I only hope to look so great someday when I'm pregnant!
Hush up about the smile...silly girl! Those braces are a drag, I remember :)Your smile is beautiful..."HI LITTLE BABY GIRL!!!"
Hi Chris..Thanks for dropping by my blog and also thanks for your compliment on my lil daughter.. You look great in that bulging tummy :)Hope you have a smooth pregnancy and delivery..Yur baby sure will be as beautiful as you.. Take care.. :)Frina - cutieidah.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Great blog. Love the pics.
You look great!! You two are a very cute couple! Love the shirt!
Yall are matching!! I am so ready to have couple dinner nights again. You both look too cute.
Y'all look darling. When are you due in February?
I am due Jan. 22 Thanks y'all! :)
1. you have the best smile in every photo.
2. you commented on my wifes blog and not mine..so you better return the favor! :)
3. thanks for sharing the pics. i bet you cant wait!
Josh, the smile thing has got to be a joke!!! That smile is horrible! I will head on over to your blog now. Thanks for the comments! :)
Great new pictures! I only hope to look so great someday when I'm pregnant!
Hush up about the smile...silly girl! Those braces are a drag, I remember :)
Your smile is beautiful...
"HI LITTLE BABY GIRL!!!"
Hi Chris..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and also thanks for your compliment on my lil daughter..
You look great in that bulging tummy :)
Hope you have a smooth pregnancy and delivery..Yur baby sure will be as beautiful as you.. Take care.. :)
Frina - cutieidah.blogspot.com
Post a Comment