I'm sure you are so excited to meet her!! Look how cute her little legs are!
WOW!!! She has got some long ole legs!!! I know you are ready!! Post some pics of your belly!!!
Laura, I am sure that I am due Jan. 22. :)
That is good to know Laura! I hope she will be calm and patient. Calm like her daddy and patient like me. Aaron is so impatient!! :) Well Happy Happy birthday Cody!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm sure you are so excited to meet her!! Look how cute her little legs are!
WOW!!! She has got some long ole legs!!! I know you are ready!! Post some pics of your belly!!!
Laura, I am sure that I am due Jan. 22. :)
That is good to know Laura! I hope she will be calm and patient. Calm like her daddy and patient like me. Aaron is so impatient!! :) Well Happy Happy birthday Cody!
Post a Comment