We had "Mommy's Day Out" Bunko Thursday night. It was so much fun! Cara was such a wonderful hostess. Thanks for the ziplocks so I could take some yummy food home. :)
We did have a blast!! Besides being a hot mess.... That's something that I really look forward to every month!! I've still got lots of food in the fridge!! Can't wait until next time!!
5 comments:
You are too cute girl! Looks like ya'll had fun! I need a day like that.
wow! look at all those people i haven't talked to in forever!
Looked like you girls had a blast and a half. Friendships like that are great, hey?
We did have a blast!! Besides being a hot mess.... That's something that I really look forward to every month!! I've still got lots of food in the fridge!! Can't wait until next time!!
Wow! I wish I was there to soak in the fun.....such great bonding time. Keep it up.
Post a Comment