July 6, 2006


Me and my baby. She is grabbing faces, giving kisses & standing up with assistance. Stop growing, now!!!!!!!!!! I love you Brynn Harper! :) Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE all your pics!!!!
I grew up in AR... and absolutely LOVE it there! I visit all the time b.c my fmaily is all over the state...
Your babe is gorgeous!! I LOVE the picture with the HUGE heart glasses on!

Beth said...

How sweet!!

Anonymous said...

What great family pics!! I remember the age that Brynn is at. PRECIOUS. You just want to lay there & cuddle them constantly!! I love that you're an Arkansas girl! My sister in laws family is from there, so we go there some. I think they are in Nashville. Anyways, loved the pics, thanx for sharing.

Nicole said...

Great pictures of your family!! Your baby is a doll. They grow fast huh? I cried almost everyday with my first one because she grew SO fast. Just enjoy. Everyday with my kids is always the best day! Have a great weekend!

L&D said...

Awwwww. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

AAWWE Brynn is so cute! They grow up fast don't they? Thanks for the comment Chris, I'll drop by again! -Heidi

Darlene Schacht said...

Her photos are beautiful. My little dolly is eight now, they do grow fast. :(

Nicole said...

Hey just thought that I would let you know that I tagged ya!

fairygirl701 said...

that is so precious!

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss you all. I'm so glad you came and visited. I love you guys. Give Brynn a big hug and kiss from her Auntie.