crazy girls! I sat at home on my butt and watched movies. i was so exhausted, but i still would have loved to have went! :(i am going to have to see the rest of the pics, so don't delete any!!
Ahhhhhh. A girl after my own heart. See everybody....I'm not the only one!
Such a cute picture. Chris you are crazy.... I bet ya'll had a good time. You'll have to feel me in on how everything went. I know ya'll had fun..Love JA
i can see where you lil' girl gets all her crazy happy faces.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
crazy girls! I sat at home on my butt and watched movies. i was so exhausted, but i still would have loved to have went! :(
i am going to have to see the rest of the pics, so don't delete any!!
Ahhhhhh. A girl after my own heart. See everybody....I'm not the only one!
Such a cute picture. Chris you are crazy.... I bet ya'll had a good time. You'll have to feel me in on how everything went. I know ya'll had fun..
Love JA
i can see where you lil' girl gets all her crazy happy faces.
Post a Comment