July 25, 2006


Time passes so quickly. I catch myself thinking everyday...there are people I need to go see. I moved home so I could be close to family but I never see them. Why do I get in such a routine that I don't go out and visit. It makes me so sad.
I have the best time visiting with our neighbors. They are such a blessing. I loose track of them when I see them everyday.
Where does the time go?
I have a great grandmother 5 minutes away...I have went to see her 2 or 3 times since we moved home. I might just call her tomorrow and see if she could use a visit.
I have a grandfather who just had back surgery that would love and I mean LOVE to see Brynn. I think I will go visiting tomorrow...
If I don't go to mommy's day out tomorrow, that is where I am. Visiting. Loving. Hugging.
Don't be surprised when we show up at your door.

8 comments:

j.c. said...

I am the same way sister. I will get it on my mind to go and see someone, then one of the kids want to play hide and go seek or another "something" gets me off track of what I was planning. I am SO not a phone person when it comes to talking to anyone but my girls, so picking up the phone is even hard to do sometimes. We just have to take a day out every once in a while and wear ourselves out with visiting. I know all the recipients would be overjoyed!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. I may have perfect intentions on calling someone all day , or doing something really imortant and never doing it. Then, I feel awful about not doing it. I am blaming my problem on pregnancy and irritability.HA/HA!!! I feel like I have been in labor for a week. I am so sick of feeling/looking this way. I know not much longer, I go back to the doctor Thursday. By the way, I tried calling you back last night...The pictures of Brynn are precious. She is getting so big. Hope to see you all soon.
Love Jimmieanne

Beth said...

I know what you mean I feel this way all the time. Don't want to waste my time being at home, but that what usually happens. Friends and family love to have visitors!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris! I was catching up on your blog, and she sure is getting big! I will be home in august for a couple of weeks. I would really like to get together and see brynn! BTW, we are having another baby!

fairygirl701 said...

I always seem to think of calling someone when it is too late to call or I'm in bed trying to sleep. I guess we all just get so busy we forget to make the time. I need to just forget about the house sometimes, it'll still be dirty tomorrow, and just have some fun with friends and family!

Melanie said...

So true Chris! I think we all just get too caught up in our own lives and we don't make the time for the things that we know would make us and our loved ones feel better. Life moves at a fast pace nowadays, but we also make our own choices...I am the world's worst at not keeping in touch with everyone and it's crazy because I miss everyone so badly...
love you!

Jennifer said...

i am beginning to be that way. i used to go go go and see see see all the time. maddax and i are a little burned out. there are people i do need to go pay a visit too. it so hard especially in the summer. there is so much going on. hope you show up on my door step this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE for you to show up at my door!!!