July 11, 2006

CRAZY!!!!!!

I was tagged by Nicole and will get right to that ASAP.
But----in the mean time I need your prayers. I have 3 very close family members in the hospital for serious procedures. It has been so crazy around here... Thank you so much Jeanne for your help. :) Have a great week y'all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no that's aweful Chris! I'll say a prayer for your family - hang in there. -Heidi

j.c. said...

You know I am always your "right hand gal!"

You did way more and they are going to be so happy...your family is always in my prayers.

Nicole said...

Chris ~ forget about the tag. Really. You just take care of your loved ones. We will be praying for you and them.

Tim Grueschow said...

:) Hey, Chris. Thanks for the comments... I'm not much of a blogger, but I'll be putting up new stuff from time to time.

Cute page, btw. :p

Our prayers go out to everyone, and hope they have a quick recovery.

fairygirl701 said...

I hope everyone is A-Okay and home very soon!!! Sending all my good thoughts :-)