I just got home from Wal-Mart...my therapy. I bet my mom and I went to Wal-Mart 3 times a week when I was pregnant. I love it! I could walk around and look forever. Don't get me wrong, when I am in a hurry I am a great shopper, in and out. I just really enjoy having the time to spare to just walk around.
While I was looking at the breakfast bars I thought I would take a look at the grits. The last time I was there they were out of cheesy grits. They also didn't have any in the assortment box. I just thought they were out. I looked again tonight and there still wasn't any!!!??? Oh my goodness, what am I going to do? I love cheesy grits! I would eat them until I was sick when I was little. :( Mom, we have to find some!!! :)
The other thing about Wal-Mart... Why is there always a shortage of checkers? I know they aren't that busy. But, what is the point in building a newer, bigger Wal-Mart if you don't have people to service it? Doesn't make any sense to me.
Not trying to complain, just wondering if anyone else noticed.
I am so looking forward to a weekend with not much to do. Yaay! :) Hope everyone has a great one.
(they probably have cheesy grits at Kroger or Jades...I will have to check there.) :) I can't believe Kroger is going to close, so sad. :(
3 years ago

3 comments:
Not trying to complain either, but, Wal-Mart in Crossett is a JOKE!!
I was there last night, they didn't have the Pop-Tarts I was looking for... I've always used Huggies Supreme baby wipes... They don't have them, and I've asked them to order them for 6 months.. This is a really good one... They don't have any drywall screws... Yes Wal-Mart... I even called someone to help me look.. A guy that works there told me that they are called "super" Wal-Mart, but he don't know why.. I'd rather drive an hour more and go to Monroe!!
What are we going to do without Kroger???
I don't know what the hell Kroger was thinking!! And Wal-Mart, ugh! It just amazes me everytime I go to a Wal-Mart in another larger town, they seem to have more stuff than you can ever even look at, then our Wal-Mart is always out!
My fav times @ wally world were our late night trips in college!! too much fun!
hey...i have a surprise for tonite if ya wanna join me?????
They won't ever keep the Weight Watchers treats in stock, really tees me off!!! ANd I have been waiting a month for the "apple pie" blue bunny yogurt!!!
Post a Comment