Nicole tagged me and here it goes! :)
3 things that scare me:
snakes, mean dogs & drowning
3 people that make me laugh:
Brynn, Aaron & my Mom
3 things that I love:
purses, Citizens jeans & the beach
3 things I don't understand:
men, math & selfishness
3 things on my desk:
A box of clothes, box of dishes, & microwave...(it's in storage:)
3 things I'm doing right now:
Sitting on the couch, listening to Aaron watch Liar Liar, scratching a mosquito bite. :)
3 things I want to do before I die:
Teach my child (hopefully children one day) to love and know God, get my body toned & go traveling.
3 things I can do:
cook, sing & dance
3 things that describe my personality:
funny, caring & honest
3 things I can't do:
knit, play the piano & harm animals
3 of my ABSOLUTE favorite foods:
salad, ice cream & seafood
3 things that I 'd like to learn:
more recipes, how to play the piano & how to knit
3 beverages that I drink regularly:
water, milk & juice
3 shows I watched as a kid:
Sesame Street, The Cosby Show & The Fresh Prince
That was fun! :)
Everyone is doing much better. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:
How depreived am I that I haven't even tried on a pair of Citizens jeans. So they're good huh? Where do you get them?
And anyone that says salad is one of their favorite foods has got to be a little toned, right? Or at least not NOT toned. Maybe I'm wrong. OK rambling!!
You are so funny! :) Good point. But, just because it is my favorite doesn't mean I eat it a lot!! :)
Citizens are awesome!! Seven for all mankind and James jeans are good ones too. I get them at local department stores. They have them at some stores in the mall too. They fit wonderfully! I thought it to be a little crazy to pay so much for jeans, but they are worth it!! My Citizen stretch jeans are my favorite. ;)
Oh, you can also find them on Ebay. I found some really cute maternity citzens there.
I didn't learn anything from you on the survey like I thought i would! that is a little scary that i know so much about you! well no, not really.
i will also have to say that i love my citizens jeans WAY more than any of my seven jeans, heck i have given away 2 pair of my sevens and traded for one pair (thanks v). I LOVE LOVE LOVE em!
Call me crazy if ya wanna! and oh didn't we love singing every word of the opening theme song to Fresh Prince of Belair??? LOL
wouldn't that suck if you were married to a selfish math professor...
Great list, I always like reading these and learning more about everyone. So what stores in the mall have these jeans? I have not seen them there..? I tried to learn to knit girl, it is hard! I bought a book and chuck could get it started but I couldn't!! haha I finally just gave up. Guess it's easier to have somebody showing you than trying to learn from a book.
Steph--I don't know if Pecanland mall has them but there is a store in McCain mall at LR that has them. Dillard's has some, but they aren't the real ones.
Harrison's has some on sale for half off! :)
drowning and suffocation... ugh!... terrifies me! Half off jeans... oh yeah!!
Post a Comment