I walk in the living room at dad's and this is what Aaron shows me... OH MY!! I am not ready for her to start standing up on her own. Thank goodness daddy helped her. :)
WOW good for her! You'll be busy busy with her soon! She is so beautiful in all of these photos you post, Chris! I wish Sam would wear head bands - she'd have nothing of it if I tried. lol
Hey Girl, It happens way to fast Gabby is about ready to start walking. She is going everywhere. (crawling and holding on and walking.) She can stand up without holding on to anything. I will mail your pictures soon. I am having more done this weekend and when they come in I will mail them and the last set. I love and miss you guys. Can't wait to meet Bynn!!! Love Rachel
6 comments:
Hey! I am looking for JC's blog. She said that she was posting again, but it says that she has taken it down? What's gong on?
How funny!! She won't be slowing down now!! Stay on your toes, Chris!!;)
Good to capture this....congrats!
I can't believe how big she is getting!
So sweet!
WOW good for her! You'll be busy busy with her soon! She is so beautiful in all of these photos you post, Chris! I wish Sam would wear head bands - she'd have nothing of it if I tried. lol
Hey Girl, It happens way to fast Gabby is about ready to start walking. She is going everywhere. (crawling and holding on and walking.) She can stand up without holding on to anything. I will mail your pictures soon. I am having more done this weekend and when they come in I will mail them and the last set. I love and miss you guys. Can't wait to meet Bynn!!!
Love
Rachel
Post a Comment