July 5, 2006


How beautiful she is! This is one of my best friends Jimmieanne. She is due in September along with several others I know. Pregnant women really are so pretty. (I sure didn't think so when it was me though...) :) Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVED being pregnant, and felt cute during them all. It was only AFTER the birth of my fourth that I realized I really wasn't all that cute during the last one. It was a sad day when I figured that out. Your girlfriend does look lovely though. Looking at cute pregnant women always makes me want to be pregnant again, and then I remember #4 pregnancy pics!! Ha!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't believe you posted this on here... But, thanks to everyone that thinks it's cute. I don't feel very cute right now, and those of you who have been through the third trimester of pregnacy know what I mean...

Anonymous said...

She is cute as a button!!! I felt cute at times during my pregnancies, but definately not from start to finish. Towards the end when some of my maternity clothes starting getting tight, yeah....not feeling so cute at those times. haha!!

Cara said...

Gah, she looks great to only have 2 months to go... When I saw the picture, I was thinking that she was about 4, maybe 5 months... I swear I was twice that size at 7 months with Dawson... And I don't think this one is going to be much better!! But hopefully, I'll have that nice pregnant glow, instead of bulging gross....

Shionge said...

Hiya Chris, when I log on to Sweet Tooth I thot how appropriate for you coz you mentioned working in the dentist before :P

Yes indeed, beautiful shot - so radiant! When I was into my second pregnancy, I was like an elephant :( - too much water retention..heeee...thank goodness it's all gone now.

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

I loved the way I looked with all 3 of my pregnancies. I just felt special. I'm still drawn to pregnant women..when I see them I just stare at them and remember when I was pregnant. It's hard to enjoy it while it's happening though.

Wendy said...

I think pregnant women look so cute, but I agree I never felt that way when it was me!