Chris you look awesome! You can't even tell you had a baby! Not fair!
ha ha....that photo. Thank you. Can't wait to see you.
Haaaaaaaaa! This was taken waaaaaay before I had Brynn!! :) Thanks anyway Paula!! ;)Can't wait to see you too Jenn! :)
I love that picture of you two. It is my favorite. Hope you have a Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!Hope to see you both soon.Jimmieanne
Happy Birthday V! I love you girl and you get wiser and more beautiful the older you get....hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
Chris, I looked at this photo and immediately thought how utterly gorgeous you are! What a babe!
Darla--you are too sweet. That is the nicest compliment I have received in a very long time. Thank you. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Chris you look awesome! You can't even tell you had a baby! Not fair!
ha ha....that photo. Thank you. Can't wait to see you.
Haaaaaaaaa! This was taken waaaaaay before I had Brynn!! :) Thanks anyway Paula!! ;)
Can't wait to see you too Jenn! :)
I love that picture of you two. It is my favorite. Hope you have a Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!
Hope to see you both soon.
Jimmieanne
Happy Birthday V! I love you girl and you get wiser and more beautiful the older you get....hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
Chris, I looked at this photo and immediately thought how utterly gorgeous you are! What a babe!
Darla--you are too sweet. That is the nicest compliment I have received in a very long time. Thank you. :)
Post a Comment