March 31, 2005


Mom, is this not Pre-K? It was before Kindergarten and after Ms. Shirley's. Front row (L-R) Bryan Bierbaum, Justin Green, Stuart Higginbotham, Curt Evans. Top row (L-R) me, Stephanie Collins, Heather Emory, Carla ? , Devon Wayne, Staci Pogue. (I can't believe I wasn't paying attention!! :) HAHA Posted by Hello

7 comments:

Reality Chick said...

OMG! i had forgotten about that pic! I loooove the koolaid mustachioed stu...he is too cute! LOL

ginger said...

Awww! Why are you half cut out? Y'all are such an adorable couple!

ginger said...

OOPS! Posted on the wrong pic, oh well...

This picture is so cute... didn't you bring it to my house?

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Hi Chris! Thanks for visiting my blog :) I'm glad you like the earrings :)

this pic is so cute, I can't beleive that you remember everybody's names..first AND last!

Anonymous said...

LOL, yes that's pre-K.!!!You know I love those candid shots best, I have one with you all "looking" at me. I don't know about any of y'all paying attention at that age, but that's quite a diverse group now. Ms. Linda Tubbs class I think??

fairygirl701 said...

how cute!!

:) said...

very cute. i can see why men become pedophiles.





ummm....just as a caveat, you have to understand i am 100% kidding here..and i am a very sarcastic individual..and i think all pedophiles are disgusting, should be castrated..etc..