skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Davis Family
March 13, 2005
Here is Nelly and ??. I don't know what the other guys name is, but he had a really good voice.
1 comment:
fairygirl701
said...
*jealous!!!* Man, those was good seats!!!
1:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chris Streeter Davis
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2006
(276)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(23)
▼
2005
(225)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(29)
Mom, is this not Pre-K? It was before Kindergarte...
I had to post this picture of my honey! This is w...
I am not mentioning any names here. Let's just sa...
Quick Tuesday night post
Easter has always been a special holiday for us......
This was my special Easter basket 3 years ago...bo...
Ohh, I found another! My mom loved pictures!!! ...
Rebecca & Katy, they look so cute in this picture!
Me, Jenn and Bianca. I have my mouth closed in mo...
My mom and Jimmieanne. They were having fun!! :)
We danced most of the night. I think we were doin...
We all went to Greenville, MS to celebrate Ms. Cin...
Yucky days
We had so much fun together mom. I am so thankful...
This taken in front of my granny's house. She had...
This is Logan and Janet. They are my wonderful co...
Pollyanna, me and my granny. I have had her on my...
This is Abi Kate and Alli. Jimmieanne's beautiful...
This is Parx Pinnell, Carol Beth and Bryan's first...
I just had to post this picture of Carol Beth and ...
Enough about Nelly...that has caused me enough gri...
Me, Jennifer, Jimmieanne, Rebecca & Katy before th...
He is so precious!
Here is Nelly and ??. I don't know what the other...
Here is Nelly and Murphy Lee!!!! We had a blast!!...
WOW!!!!!!!
HOT HOT HOT
My uncle Bob!
Nelly
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2004
(18)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
My Friends
dooce ® -
3 years ago
Carissa Byers Photography | Blog
11 years ago
Access Anisa
14 years ago
The Cavers
14 years ago
The Traylor's
15 years ago
{t} in my life....
16 years ago
Adventures of a Mommy
17 years ago
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
18 years ago
My Reality
19 years ago
Dootsiedaisy
1 comment:
*jealous!!!* Man, those was good seats!!!
Post a Comment