March 29, 2005

Quick Tuesday night post

I am so tired. We had a blast at Bunko last night. It is so nice to get together with the girls once a month. It is, however, very different than Bunko with my cousin Janet. Now that my friends, was some fun Bunko! I think a lot of it has to do with the town. We were in Little Rock then, so of course it was fun!
Oh yeah, quick post...
I wanted to tell about the proposal before I forgot. This is going to be short and sweet. The Easter before the proposal I had planned to break up with Aaron. He was/is the sweetest guy I had ever had a relationship with AND THIS SCARED ME!!!! I wanted to run...and was planning on doing so. But as time went on, he grew on me. I couldn't let him go, I would be stupid to! I am so glad I finally realized this. The funny thing is, I was engaged before to a guy whose name was Aaron too. He was the reason I moved to this town in the first place. But I am so glad I did or I wouldn't have met my Aaron. When we first met, we were both engaged to someone else...and later happened to run into each other. We were both single this time. A year and a half later, he bought me an engagement ring. I picked it out and knew he had it, but he hid it from me. It was such a fun game to look for the ring every time a friend came over! I did not know when he was going to propose and did not expect it to be on Easter!! He thought it would be a special day to propose since I had planned to let him go the year before on Easter. He doesn't forget a thing and I am glad. I love you Aaron. :) I could call him a butt and he wouldn't know it b/c he doesn't read this!! So much for a quick post!!!

3 comments:

Reality Chick said...

Ooooo, I remember those days! I have had the same feelings myself recently, LOL. Sometimes it's hard to accept the fact that there ARE good guys out there that won't lie to you, or use you, or take you for granted. And A is definitely one of those guys...:)

ginger said...

Awww! That is so great! He knew better than to let you go! :) Thanks for telling us the story, and I hope you are feeling much better now!

fairygirl701 said...

AW, sounds like you have a good one who knew when to come shining through!