We had so much fun together mom. I am so thankful for all of the time we spent together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom like you. (I am getting more pictures of YOU when I come home this weekend!!!)
*blushing* you are all so sweet! But I am the most blessed to have you, Chris for a daughter. I was the lucky "stay home " Mom that got to color, play w/barbies, make mudpies...and get to take pics of it all!! OH, and we still color!!!LOL About the pictures, I'll think about that!! Hope you on your way home now!!!!! I love you!and be careful!
4 comments:
I love these pictures, Chris. I love seeing them. :)
*blushing* you are all so sweet! But I am the most blessed to have you, Chris for a daughter. I was the lucky "stay home " Mom that got to color, play w/barbies, make mudpies...and get to take pics of it all!! OH, and we still color!!!LOL
About the pictures, I'll think about that!! Hope you on your way home now!!!!! I love you!and be careful!
Adorable!!!
that's the most adorable thing i've ever seen! sooo cute.
Post a Comment