This is a neat little post I stole from someone else. I have seen it on several ones and wanted to give it a try!
I am: very tired right now, the time change got to me!
I know: that I am ready for a vacation.
I wish: I had no more debt.
I hate: it when people say "I seen her yesterday." It is, "I saw her yesterday." (Didn't you learn anything in school?)
I miss: being 22
I fear: not very many things
I hear: kids screaming from 8-5:30.
I search: for things I have lost. ??
I wonder: why I ever rushed getting out of high school.
I regret: not doing better in high school.
I love: spending time with Aaron.
I ache: when I work out.
I care: about all of my family and friends.
I always: wash my face and brush my teeth before I go to bed. (doesn't matter how tired I am)
I am not: a selfish person.
I dance: all of the time!
I sing: any chance I get.
I do not always: stop at yellow lights. (yellow means speed up, right?)
I should not: stay up so late, but I can't help it.
I write: in my blog sometimes.
I win: door prizes at Aaron's work parties.
I lose: $ for basketball championship brackets at work.
I confuse: Aaron all the time. :)
I listen: to music every chance I get.
I watch: Desperate Housewives every Sunday it comes on.
I go: to Wal-Mart too much!!!
I am: about to go to bed.
I am happy about: getting to go home Thursday.
This thing was harder than I thought!! Feel free to copy and do it yourself!! :)
3 years ago

6 comments:
I might have to do this one!!
Hey that blog entry looks familiar :P It was kinda hard to come up with some of the answers. The "I seen" thing drives me nuts! I was so excited to leave my last office because the office manager always said that. Now a girl in my class says it. I don't want to be rude but someone needs to correct their grammar.
I knew I saw it on several blogs. I saw it on ktbug and Josh's. :) Thanks!!! Sometimes I need ideas like this to get me motivated. Hope everyone has a great week!
yay..shout out to me! ok..evne if it was in a comment.
i hate desperate housewives :) they make all the guys look like dopes! and the over-acting is actrocious. and eva longoria..is well..HOT. hey, i like brunettes, what can i say? :)
cute entry chris. ill have to add ya to my nsazzy cool people blog list
Well thanks Josh! I am going to add you as well. Don't ever say I hate D.H. again. Just kidding!
I am so wih you on watching Desperate Housewives. I was not happy when it was gone all of that time, but at least we have new episodes for a little while now.
Post a Comment