April 10, 2005


Katy, Jennifer & me. We came to see Jennifer and stay with her, we had so much fun!  Posted by Hello

5 comments:

ginger said...

That is a cute picture!

Katy, I love your shirt! (Pink, of course!)

Reality Chick said...

I'm so glad y'all had fun...(heifers) heehee :)

Gaye said...

Chris--read "As The World Turns" blog--it's my 8th grade daughters--www.http://sydneylaw@blogspot.com/ You might pick up on things that I may miss since you've been through this. Most of her posts deal with high school graduation right now because a lot of her friends are graduating this year. Thanks

:) said...

i think yer very pretty..but yer smile is very fake here. were you passing gas? :)

Chris Streeter Davis said...

HaHa Josh! No, I didn't have gas, then. :) Some people have told me before my smile looks fake. I hate to break it to all you, it isn't. Especially since I have braces now, again. My smile is however my lips go over my brackets. ;) (It is weird how my top and bottom teeth show...but I can't help it!!)