April 28, 2005

Random thoughts...

I have had a great week.
We are going to start moving next month.
I am staying home this weekend to clean, pack and relax.
I also have to go to Holly and Luke's reception Saturday. She is a very sweet girl I work with, they got married in Jamaica last week!
I wish Hamburg could be moved 3 hours closer.
I am coming home for Mother's Day. (and of course Armadillo day too!! :) Hopefully I will see some of my classmates since they run off when church is over. :)
Where did Armadillo day come from anyway?
I hope I get to see my aunt Polly that weekend too.
Aaron and I are going on vacation in 2 weeks, he hasn't had a vacation in 2 years. (since our honeymoon in Jamaica) Talk about dedicated worker...
I don't understand why I get the same FWD email that I sent out 2 or 3 more times. It cracks me up!
I wish I could make my own town and put who I want in it.
I am looking forward to our girls trip to Gulf Shores!!!!!
It was such a relaxing time last year.
I am off to pay bills, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :)


5 comments:

ginger said...

Chris, I hope I get to see you that weekend too! :) Let's get the girls together, shall we? At least meet up on the square, hear some bands play?

Chris Streeter Davis said...

That sounds great Ginger! Too bad L.A. Codgers won't be playing. I don't have any plans yet, so let's make some! :)

ginger said...

Well, lets get together for the "street dance" one night. I think Trey Hawkins Band is playing one night, but there are several.

I wish they could have played too. Hopefully next year. :(

This will be fun. I love seeing everyone on Armadillo weekend.

fairygirl701 said...

Such FUN!! You hamburg natives have such a better festival than we did in crossett!! I love going to armadillo day!!

:) said...

groundhog days kicks ass all over armadillo day!!!!


i dont know..had to comment on something..yer a faithful commenter on my blog..but you dont update as often :)