We had a wonderful Christmas!! I hope everyone else did as well. New Years is around the corner now and we have to stay here to celebrate. All of my friends are going to Little Rock and we can't go. :( Maybe next year. Aaron has to work the next day and I am not going without my husband. We will have fun here, I just love getting to see all of my friends!!!
I have never seen so many people that could not drive as I did last week going home. It was horrible. The mini-vans and Z71 trucks thought they were invincible. They would fly past us and then we would see them a mile down the road in the ditch. I am just glad none of the idiots hit us. Happy New Year!!!
3 years ago

3 comments:
All my recent new years have been pretty boring... no plans yet for this one either! oh well!
Glad you had a merry Christmas Haley!! Yes, my birthday was Christmas Eve. 26 years old...horrible, just horrible.:)
Glad to hear that you dodged all the idiot drivers out there and managed to make it home safely. I had so much fun with you...
I'll miss you on New Year's Eve. Don't worry, if Danee shows up, I will make sure she doesn't shoot the neighbors! LMAO...
Post a Comment