I have been wanting to post but it has been so crazy around here. Jennifer and I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. the night before last and last night until 1:30 a.m. But we got all of our Christmas shopping done and gifts wrapped!! Finally!!!!!!! I always say I am going to start shopping early and I never do. Maddax has been such a good little helper when we wrap presents. He helps with the tape and helps clean up too, it is so cute. I am really excited about Christmas this year!!! I just hope I can make it home tomorrow before it is too late. It started sleeting and snowing and the roads are horrible here. I am going to try to go home if it takes me all day. I miss my mom so much! I miss everyone but she hasn't been feeling well and I want to be there for her so bad. Times like these I do not like being so far away from home. Have a wonderful Christmas everybody!!!
3 years ago

1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
Drive safe! I may see you around town... :)
Post a Comment