I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I hope everyone else did. I did not want to come back home when Sunday arrived. The cats were great on the way there. I took their food up a few hours before we left so they wouldn't get sick on the way. I did not have a pet carrier like I thought, so they slept in the back seat. On the way home is a different story. Alix, who is the younger male cat that loves to eat had a big meal before we started home. I did not know this. I am driving down the road trying to tell Aaron how to hold him so he would stop meowing. Nothing worked so Aaron finally put him in the back seat (on the blanket) and told me to leave him alone, he would be fine. Just as soon as he sat him back there I heard this awful wretching sound. It was not a hairball, it was catfood!!! Gross!!!! It wasn't that bad, just put us behind having to pull over to clean up cat puke. Aaron says next time we go out of town for a long period of time they are going to the vet. I told him they are not going to the vet, they will be fine with us. We will just make sure Alix doesn't eat before we leave. I can't concentrate anymore b/c there are non-blog readers peeking over my shoulder. I told them if it was so interesting to look on their own time. :)
3 years ago

1 comment:
Poor kitty! Well, at least it wasn't shit!
Post a Comment