I give up. I have a new digital camera and a new printer/copier/scanner and I can't make it do what I want it to. I have read instructions, called my mom, am waiting now from a response from Carissa on messenger. All I want to do is email pictures that I just took and post pictures to my blog. It downloaded all of the pictures from my camera just fine. I am sure they will print beautifully. (but I don't want to print!!!!!) I am using Camedia Master, it came with my Olympus camera. I also have a HP program that came with the printer. It scans pictures and I can send old ones, but that is not the most important thing I wanted to do!!! Thank you so much mom for my wonderful gifts. I will show you all of the pictures I have taken when I see you this weekend. (since I can't email them) When I do figure it out I will probably feel real stupid, but I have tried everything possible to email a picture to my mom. I have received many pictures that were emailed and I know it can't be that hard to do. If anyone has this program please feel free to comment with instructions!
3 years ago

2 comments:
hey! sorry i didn't get to the messenger in time. i always sit and type "hello" a couple of times, then notice you're offline. bleh. give me a call. maybe i can help! give me a call anyway. i HATE that i missed you guys in memphis!!!! so sorry.
general pic suggestions: whatever program that came with your camera that allows you to see the pictures you downloaded should have a way to e-mail as well. if not, open a new e-mail and click "attach." then click "browse" and find where you keep your pictures. click on the picture you want to attach and it will send it along with the e-mail.
---c
Thanks for the suggestion...I have already tried that. I will figure it out soon engough. I hate that I missed you guys too. The #'s I called didn't allow me to leave a message. I will call you soon though. :)
Post a Comment