January 10, 2005

My beautiful mother

This will have to be short post about my wonderful mother. I could write a book about her, but it is very late and I am tired. She is having surgery tomorrow and I can't really sleep. I know it will go fine, I just can't help but to worry a little. I love her so very much and we have the best relationship a mother and daughter can have. Please say a special prayer, or think a special thought for us today. I will be praying all day long and night. My mom has a Cholesteatoma in her ear. I am still learning about it. She has been in so much pain and has lost so much hearing due to this. It is just horrible. I have asked her many times, "mom are you sure I can't give you one of my ears?" She says that it won't do any good, but I bet it is possible and it would help. Have a good week everyone. I will post an update as soon as I have one. :) (and yes, it can always be worse)

2 comments:

fairygirl701 said...

The very best to you and your mom...I will be thinking of her.

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thank you both for your comments. Mom is doing well today. Continue to pray for her. Thank you ;)