Jeanne, Katy, Rebecca, me and Staci. We had a pre Mother's Day dinner Saturday night. I had the best time!! The food was excellent. The River in Monticello is great! It was so good to visit with friends.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I had such a great time too!
I know I lost 10 pounds alone, just laughing!!
There were only just a few of us missing that needed to be there....
2 comments:
I had such a great time too!
I know I lost 10 pounds alone, just laughing!!
There were only just a few of us missing that needed to be there....
BTW- mr greg is going to be wining and dining us after all this publicity we give him. How many did he say we have sent him already?
Can't wait until that band comes back- you know he will pour it on then.
Post a Comment