It's Nicole Richie!!! Oh no, it's just Jeanne. :) (Jeanne, Katy & me) We had such a fun night!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was too funny!! I wish I could have had a secret recording device that night, where I could replay it whenever I wanted!! We laughed so much that night!!
Jaxon had so much fun with yall this weekend. Thank you for always involving my kids in your life. It means so much!
3 comments:
That was too funny!! I wish I could have had a secret recording device that night, where I could replay it whenever I wanted!! We laughed so much that night!!
Jaxon had so much fun with yall this weekend. Thank you for always involving my kids in your life. It means so much!
That is a really good picture of all of you!! Looks like y'all had fun!!:)
that is such a cute picture. awe...i miss you girls. you NEED to come see me!!!! or maybe i can get down there next weekend.
Post a Comment