So precious!!! She has grown so much. I can't wait to see her. I almost called you after Grey's Anatomy last night. I cried my eyes out. I was on the edge of my seat for 2 hours. I am hooked. Love Jimmieanne
hey chris! hope you had a really special first mother's day!! i remember thinking last year..."wow- i'm the mom now!" so tell me, what IS it like to have a baby look just like you! ha!! totally jealous here! ;) take care! -tara
8 comments:
What a sweet picture! Y'all really look alike in this pic.
Happy first Mother's Day!!
you guys are all so freakin' cute! happy momma's day.
Happy Mother's Day to you- my fabulous friend and sister.
I LOVE YALL!
Y'all do look just alike!! She is such a cutie pie!!;)
You guys look sooo much alike, both darling :)
happy mother's day! you look SO alike!!
So precious!!! She has grown so much. I can't wait to see her. I almost called you after Grey's Anatomy last night. I cried my eyes out. I was on the edge of my seat for 2 hours. I am hooked.
Love
Jimmieanne
hey chris! hope you had a really special first mother's day!! i remember thinking last year..."wow- i'm the mom now!"
so tell me, what IS it like to have a baby look just like you! ha!! totally jealous here! ;)
take care! -tara
Post a Comment