May 23, 2006

Hello, is anybody here?

I have not been the best blogger here lately. I have only posted pictures the last several times. But my fellow bloggers!!!!!!! Where are you hiding? Myspace is not that much fun is is? Just kidding. It is pretty addictive, but I personally like blogging better.
Every spare minute I have had lately has been taken up with something else. Washing clothes, washing bottles, making bottles & watching my precious baby sleep. I love her so much. But I knew I would. I have always loved children and wasn't sure if God would bless me with one. But he did. And I am so thankful for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am coming back, just don't you worry sweetie pie. Just had to shake some of the haters off.

I love blogging too. I just have to get all my juices back and not all the negative ones.

Watch for a new post coming soon....

fairygirl701 said...

I love blogging alot more than myspace, it is fun but not the same release as blogging. Love all the pics, she is a doll

Shannon said...

I like MySpace and I have found alot of cousins from around the world on there, but my loyalty lies with my blog friends! My first love, I love you guys! Do you have a MySpace? You can click on mine from my sidebar, if your interested!

tara said...

hey chris! i'm here, barely! :) life with a baby is totally non-stop!! never started a myspace, it's all i can do to keep up my blog! i'm with ya, sometimes you just gotta take a break, all the other stuff can wait. cause our babies make all the other stuff worthwhile! :)
tell jeanne she has me curious with the "shaking" ;)
-tara