i know you are missing work. it is so not you to sit at home all day but I promise sweetheart, cherish and enjoy this time even though it seemes boringly routine. she will grow so fast and time will speed away while you are sitting at work wondering about these exact days.
i miss being at home with my babies. but working keeps me on top of things. there is always a catch 22, huh?
i had fun on our "ride" last night. hope i didn't scare you to bad with my "break yoself fool!" i love being silly with you....
Awww!!!! I miss you too. Actually I am only working 3 more weeks!!! I decided to stay home with the girls this summer. I also will not be going back to work for a couple years. Brad really wants me to stay home with the baby. So I am going to take advantage of it. I know I will miss working and all the wonderful friendships, but I know we will still go out and do stuff. It's not the same without you. I forgot to tell you all of this when I talked to you earlier. Looking forward to seeing you and litte Brynn. We will all have to go to lunch. Love Jimmieanne
5 comments:
i know you are missing work. it is so not you to sit at home all day but I promise sweetheart, cherish and enjoy this time even though it seemes boringly routine. she will grow so fast and time will speed away while you are sitting at work wondering about these exact days.
i miss being at home with my babies. but working keeps me on top of things. there is always a catch 22, huh?
i had fun on our "ride" last night. hope i didn't scare you to bad with my "break yoself fool!" i love being silly with you....
sometimes i miss the adult interaction too! :)
as brynn grows, you'll probably find yourself in a playgroup and say... who has time to work!! ;)
-tara
Awww!!!! I miss you too. Actually I am only working 3 more weeks!!! I decided to stay home with the girls this summer. I also will not be going back to work for a couple years. Brad really wants me to stay home with the baby. So I am going to take advantage of it. I know I will miss working and all the wonderful friendships, but I know we will still go out and do stuff. It's not the same without you. I forgot to tell you all of this when I talked to you earlier. Looking forward to seeing you and litte Brynn. We will all have to go to lunch.
Love Jimmieanne
Hi Chris --
I hope your having a wonderful Mother's Day...one of only many more to come. Brynn is so lucky to have you as her mommy!
Happy Mothers Day!
Post a Comment