for some reason, i REALLY didn't want greyson to discover his thumb either!! wow -look at her gorgeous skin tone! i want coloring like brynn!! :) -tara
Oh my gosh she is so cute and getting cuter. My oldest sucked his thumb...it's not that bad. Emma has a paci...and it seems like I won't ever be able to get it away from her.
i sucked my thumb until i was in 5 or 6. the dentist had to scare me out of stopping. very embarrassing. anyway, i know how brynn feels!!! thumbs are awesome :)
6 comments:
precious guril. she will grow out of it....we won't sweat the small stuff now momma.
for some reason, i REALLY didn't want greyson to discover his thumb either!!
wow -look at her gorgeous skin tone! i want coloring like brynn!! :)
-tara
That is so cute. I make Rayleigh take her binkie so she won't suck her thumb.
Oh my gosh she is so cute and getting cuter. My oldest sucked his thumb...it's not that bad. Emma has a paci...and it seems like I won't ever be able to get it away from her.
Chris, she really is a beautiful baby!!
Thanks y'all. :)
Jennifer M.-- I try to take her thumb out and put her passy in...she has a fit!! :)
i sucked my thumb until i was in 5 or 6. the dentist had to scare me out of stopping. very embarrassing. anyway, i know how brynn feels!!! thumbs are awesome :)
she's so precious.
Post a Comment