I do want another one, but Jason wants to wait until Jaxon gets to kindergarden!!!I just love Brynn, too! She was just a cooing up a storm last night at the house. We took her for a stroll and everything. Lainee talked about her all morning long.Jason is so good with the babies!!
I know they are so glad y'all are back in town!
That is so sweet!! She is so precious!! And so alert!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I do want another one, but Jason wants to wait until Jaxon gets to kindergarden!!!
I just love Brynn, too! She was just a cooing up a storm last night at the house. We took her for a stroll and everything. Lainee talked about her all morning long.
Jason is so good with the babies!!
I know they are so glad y'all are back in town!
That is so sweet!! She is so precious!! And so alert!!
Post a Comment