April 17, 2006

Hotlanta...here comes Aaron!!!

I am finally feeling more like myself. It has been really hard moving with Brynn. She has done really well considering all of the changes in the past 3 weeks. I had to make a decision about breastfeeding last week. She was not getting full. She was cranky and not having enough #2 diapers. I pumped and we examined the milk...it was like water. :( I was so disappointed and heartbroken. But like I said, I am finally feeling better.
It has been so nice having Aaron here so much. I am really spoiled. I have to take him to the airport today. He will be in Atlanta for a week for training. When he comes back he will be starting his new job as a sales rep. for Zep. He will also be helping my dad with his timber business. And he will still have more time off than with his last job!!!! :) Yaay!!
I have so many pictures to put on here and my flickr. I have been having computer difficulties but it shouldn't be too much longer. We our getting our high speed hooked up at my dad's house on the 20th. I can't wait!! :) Have a great week. ;)

5 comments:

j.c. said...

You are doing so good with Brynn. We all had to go through that adjustment time when our kids where born. It is normal. She is such a little doll baby. Auntie Jeanne don't know what to do getting to see her everyday now!! Lainee is just beside herself too. She loves getting her sugar.

Thank you for my surprise last night ;) We will have to do it again soon. I hope katy and I weren't too hard on you yesterday about the phone!! haha. we love to mess with you. you should have stayed with us though, we laughed until we hurt.

Cara said...

I can't wait to see baby Brynn's first Easter pictures!!:)

tara said...

hey chris! i totally know what you were feeling about the breastfeeding. my goal was a year, i made it (barely) to 10 months. it was so hard, within weeks he had totally forgotten. :( BUT, their calorie intake means much more! congrats on moving with a little one! -wow!
i can't wait to see some Easter pics!!!! :)
-tara

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you are back here now. Maybe we can keep in touch. I would love to see that beautiful baby girl.

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see some new pictures! Happy belated Easter. Hope the computer issues subside soon, bummer! Hugs!