April 13, 2006

I am still here...barely

I decided to make time today for a quick post. We are moved and somewhat settled. I have been so overwhelmed since we got here. Trying to get everyone's Easter outfit together. Driving 4 hours back to the town we just moved from to get my braces off.
We are staying with my dad until we find a place. There is absolutely nowhere to live here. I haven't even wasted my time looking b/c Jeanne and family have been looking for a while now. They finally found something and I am so glad.
I will be posting pictures soon. Brynn Harper is doing great! :) She is growing so fast. :(

5 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Yes it was slimy!! It is so good to have my teeth back again! :)

Shannon said...

Welcome back and we missed ya!

Cara said...

Glad y'all got settled in!! I can't wait to see little Brynn!!;)

j.c. said...

We have got to get the ball rollin on our first cook-out!! Just like old times.

I love yall so much and my life is better already since yall have gotten here, especially my little grinnin girl. ;)

fairygirl701 said...

Glad to have you back in hamburg!!