Yall had those dang easter eggs strown out!! I wished I could have been a fly on the wall at T's house watching yall keep fixing that headband on her head and trying to get her to look at the camera!! I love the one your mama posted on her blog, too!!
Let's don't forget ole A proposed on Easter too! ;)
We really miss ya'll. I don't have anyone to go see anymore. Not anyone in my back yard anyway. The picture is precious. The girls miss you too. They are constantly asking about the baby and Mrs. Tammy. Keep in touch. Jimmieanne
8 comments:
Baby Girwel!! She was looking like, huh?
Yall had those dang easter eggs strown out!! I wished I could have been a fly on the wall at T's house watching yall keep fixing that headband on her head and trying to get her to look at the camera!! I love the one your mama posted on her blog, too!!
Let's don't forget ole A proposed on Easter too! ;)
She's so adorable! She is growing so fast, and I've never even seen her!
what a cute picture!!
She has gotten sooo big!! I love the bunny ears!!
such a doll baby!
Happy late Easter!!
wish i could meet her! :)
-tara
That is too cute!! She is a doll!! ;)
so so cute!!!! i want a kiss little brynn!!!
We really miss ya'll. I don't have anyone to go see anymore. Not anyone in my back yard anyway. The picture is precious. The girls miss you too. They are constantly asking about the baby and Mrs. Tammy. Keep in touch.
Jimmieanne
Post a Comment