skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fake Haters
Thank you to all of my REAL friends. I can't stand fake people that smile in my face and then go run their mouth to their "so called" friends. I am so blessed to have the wonderful BEST FRIENDS that I have. I love you girls. :)
8 comments:
AAWWW Shit! Chris Skreeter is back!
That is so funny that you said that because i almost did a post today titled "Where The Real Bloggers At" ya know like the Master P song! haha. I have had those beats in my head after listening to Mia X last night!
You so crazy- (sha-na-na lips)
hehe!! Looks like you are living back in Hamburg!!! Girl you haven't been gone long enough to forget that!!
Oh no...that doesn't sound good. The sad part is I don't think it ever ends...I've seen and heard women in their 50's and 60's talking trash about their "friends".
That is so true girl. I am so glad I started blogging, Even though I can't see everyone it is great to catch up on some old things, and know that someone is there for you if you need them.
awww, hell...
do i need to make a trip to the 'burg??? i kinda like it when i come down there and see all these folks and they smile and then i turn my back and they talk shit about me. i don't know why, but i've actually come to love it...it only reiterates that they lead lonely, bored, cowardly, miserable lives and if my presence can give them some ounce of amusement, well, let it be. on the other hand, i don't live there, but ya neva know...one day i might.
besides, i have no idea what you are talking about so i guess i need to move on...
do it like puff daddy...
"can't nobody hold me down...oh no, i gotta keep on movin'" LOL
Everyone keeps asking me, "what happened?" Nothing happened.
I had a conversation with one of my best friends a while back and she was telling me stuff about other groups of friends. The other group of friends are so 2 faced to each other. I just don't get it. I am true and real to my friends. Grow up people!
Thanks for the comments y'all. I am always here for you. :)
Oh yeah and Cara, 9 years is a while. Guess I had forgotten... ;)
Oh yeah, Sara! The KFC was so good!! I love it. Crossett's gravy is different from any other KFC. :)
so true chris, "true friendship" is indeed a blessing.
a friend loveth at all times
proverbs 17:17
happy friday!
-tara
Post a Comment