so precious!! that's wonderful that your mom was able to stay and help out for awhile! -tara
How sweet! :0
That is so sweet!! Chris, she is such a pretty baby!!!
What a great picture! Aren't moms great to have around??? When my mom stays over I don't even hear the kids if they get out. I guess because subconciously I know she will get them.
seriously, the below is my last comment evah til you sign my blog! :P ;)Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so precious!! that's wonderful that your mom was able to stay and help out for awhile! -tara
How sweet! :0
That is so sweet!! Chris, she is such a pretty baby!!!
What a great picture! Aren't moms great to have around??? When my mom stays over I don't even hear the kids if they get out. I guess because subconciously I know she will get them.
seriously, the below is my last comment evah til you sign my blog! :P ;)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment