I love you so much momma, thank you for everything. I am so sorry you had to go home early. I couldn't have made it this far without you. I am so thankful to have you. I love you and Brynn Harper loves you too! :)
How precious! I know that you mama wouldn't have been any where else than right there with you. Little Brynn has a hold on her doesn't she!
I know everything is going to be just fine. You will be able to travel soon to see her again. That women is amazing in every way. She is like an angel floating to and fro going where she is needed most. Randall is a lucky man.
3 comments:
I bet she loved every minute of it. What a sweet picture!
awwwww!!!!!!
How precious! I know that you mama wouldn't have been any where else than right there with you. Little Brynn has a hold on her doesn't she!
I know everything is going to be just fine. You will be able to travel soon to see her again. That women is amazing in every way. She is like an angel floating to and fro going where she is needed most. Randall is a lucky man.
I love you all. :)
Post a Comment