February 19, 2006


I usually have Brynn's hands covered up, but they weren't this day. She scratched her sweet little face, it broke my heart. But, it went away quickly. This expression is so funny to me! She has such a variety of expressions...wonder where she gets that?? :) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ginger said...

What a funny face! She looks like she is mad at something! Bless her heart. It is so hard to clip baby nails! The easiest way, oddly enough, is to bite them instead. You can't cut the skin that way.

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

Look at that face! She is pissed at someone! I agree with Ginger, I used to bite my babies nails. I was always afraid I would cut them! She is such a cutie!

Cara said...

I would always bite Dawson's too.. If they weren't long enough to really bite, I'd file them.. At least then there wouldn't be the rough edges to scratch her precious little face!;)

Chris Streeter Davis said...

We have been biting them, just hadn't at that point yet. How funny Cara, we had the file out today!! :)

j.c. said...

aw, if i don't get a hold on that baby soon, i am going to have to drive my butt up there!

How much traveling am I going to do in 2006 to see all the ones I love????

She is rotten already. I can't wait to hold her again :(