Aw! Look at her little fists. She is such a cutie pie! Okay, now I need more shots of you and her. Face shots. K? ;)
I can't comment on the picture above... What a pretty smile!!
the camo pic is SO ADORABLE!!!!! she's beautiful, chris. not that anyone expected any less :)
Chris, she is beautiful! I love the camo picture also. Look at that face. You must be beside yourself!
she's so amazing!!! and has so many cute expressions already!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aw! Look at her little fists. She is such a cutie pie!
Okay, now I need more shots of you and her. Face shots. K? ;)
I can't comment on the picture above... What a pretty smile!!
the camo pic is SO ADORABLE!!!!! she's beautiful, chris. not that anyone expected any less :)
Chris, she is beautiful! I love the camo picture also. Look at that face. You must be beside yourself!
she's so amazing!!! and has so many cute expressions already!
Post a Comment