March 22, 2005


My mom and Jimmieanne. They were having fun!! :) Posted by Hello

3 comments:

fairygirl701 said...

I can see the resembelance to polly here!

Reality Chick said...

I see it too! When we were young we looked alike. In my twenties, I kinda went off on a tangent. Now we are starting to favor again, and it makes me proud! My sister has always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and she still is. Good to see you and hubby last night, and I love your haircut!

Anonymous said...

Sis, I'm blushing and thank both of you for the complement's! When I was somewhere in my 20's + we were in karate, I drug you w/me to every tournament with in driving distance. Everyone thought you were my daughter, I was so proud, although I'd had to have been 12 y.o. when I had you!!!LOL we had some fun times. But Chris, I can't believe you put this pic of me up!!! Now what was that red stuff in those little plastic cups????Love you!