It looks like y'all did. That is the funniest picture. I miss you guys so much. It makes me sad that I cannot be there to have fun with you anymore. Sometime maybe y'all can come see me??????????
Hi, I'm flattered that you have me linked on your blog. I love your template. I'm so tempted to steal the "My Reality" pic from the other blog you have listed. I know stealing is wrong. But I really want it. ;)
Isn't it cute! That is my aunt, one of my good friends did that for her. You can go to her website from here. It is baby jane blog designs. Thanks for visiting!! :)
very cute pic..made me laugh and i dont even know ya! cute blog..i enjoyed reading some of the entries. if ya visit mine..please put a pin in the guestmap (represent arkansas!) and leave a comment too if ya can! :) thanks! :)
9 comments:
It looks like y'all did. That is the funniest picture. I miss you guys so much. It makes me sad that I cannot be there to have fun with you anymore. Sometime maybe y'all can come see me??????????
haha! I love it!
Crazy girls!!
test comment
Hi,
I'm flattered that you have me linked on your blog. I love your template. I'm so tempted to steal the "My Reality" pic from the other blog you have listed. I know stealing is wrong. But I really want it. ;)
Isn't it cute! That is my aunt, one of my good friends did that for her. You can go to her website from here. It is baby jane blog designs. Thanks for visiting!! :)
very cute pic..made me laugh and i dont even know ya!
cute blog..i enjoyed reading some of the entries.
if ya visit mine..please put a pin in the guestmap (represent arkansas!) and leave a comment too if ya can! :)
thanks! :)
Thanks Josh! I will have to come and sign your guest map right now!! :)
wow thats really funny, i was surfing and then i see your funny pic. cool, iam far away from you!
Germany!
Greets from Hans
Post a Comment